Saturday 13 February 2010

And The Winner is ....


Number 31, Melly Testa! A copy of Long Lugs will be winging it's way to you as soon as I have your address. ( UPDATE : I gave you the wrong link for Melly's blog - I have now changed it to the right one, do check it out)


"Stook Deer" progresses nicely, although I have had less time this week. There are more hare and fox paintings in the pipeline too, but I have seriously neglected my drawing so far this year, and need to go back to sketching a bit, just to remind myself !

5 comments:

Carol Anne Strange said...

Well done, Melly! Have a wonderful weekend, Danielle. xx

Yarrow said...

Oh hoooge congrats to Melly :) I so love these hare sketches :)

Jacky said...

Congratulations Melly, what a lovely surprise for you.
"Stook Deer" is looking very interesting. I love that stripey background fabric and the maize/mustard coloured stitching. Cant wait to see more.

Jacky.

Melly Testa said...

Oh my goddess. I can't hardly believe it. I am thankful and grateful and happy that your work will hang among my other coveted artworks.

A mermaid in the attic said...

Can't wait to see the new one finished!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails