Tuesday 29 July 2008

A Rainy Day means Computer catch up!




Well, it poured with rain this morning - a welcome excuse to stay home and catch up with some computer time. The long neglected blog gets another installment!
I am currently working on a new batch of prints. My latest ACEO's, animals and birds done with a simple Indian Ink line work really well as enlargements. I especially love the simplicity of the rabbits!

I took Marlene, my 3 year old Dartmoor pony to her first show at the weekend. She behaved beautifully, loaded there and back without hesitation, and was calm with all the showground sights. I took her in a large mixed unregistered Mountain and Moorland Class, and was thrilled to come second! I had been having a niggling worry at the back of my mind that her short action in front was maybe more than simply sore feet ( our land and yard is granite and gravel, and she hates walking on the stones), but on the grass at the show she moved freely and happily. I suspect she is going to need front shoes on at an earlier age than I would like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails